Divorce Problem Solution
Divorce Problem Solution
Not all couples live happily ever after tying the knot. Couples may seek divorce after unsuccessful attempts to resolve their differences. Sometimes unforeseen and unpredicted circumstances lead to the failure of the marriage. But it is not always easy to solve problems through a divorce. If you have children, then the divorce will be the biggest damage because it will affect the children’s mental development and peace. Parents are equally important to the child as they want to love, care, and attention from both mother and father, making it very difficult to get through the whole episode.
Separation or Divorce in Astrology
Ancient texts on Indian astrology mention several important combinations that lead to disappointment in marriage. In astrology, the seventh house and its ruling planet represent spouses and partners. Let’s explore them.
- Separation is when the 7th house lord is in the enemy’s house, or the 7th house lord is debilitated, or the 7th house lord receives an aspect from a cometary planet or is in ‘Astangatva.’ Astangatva represents a close union with the Sun.
- If the seventh lord is in the sixth, eighth or twelfth house and is weak, then this indicates separation. The weakness here represents an association with a bad planet.
- Separation is indicated when the seventh house is occupied or filled with a cometary planet.
- If a person has a mixture of good and bad planets in the seventh house, he will be in several marriages.
- If Venus, or the seventh ruling planet, is surrounded, fused, or hardened by a mischievous person, this is a sign of the loss of a partner.
- In Hindu-Vedic astrology, the planets Saturn, Mars, Sun, Rahu, and Ketu are considered natural malefic, while Jupiter and Venus are natural malefics. When Saturn or Rahu is involved in 7th house affairs, it can be said that the spouse has past debts to pay in connection with the marital relationship. Saturn and Rahu sometimes represent separation due to the death of a spouse. If Mars is involved, this indicates that one of your partners has become aggressive and brutal and is ruining your relationship.
No matter what is causing your marriage to end, our divorce problem solution astrologer M.D Sharma Ji, can help you save your married and strengthen this auspicious knot for life. Contact him now.
Get a Divorce Problem Solution with Our M.D Sharma Ji
Not all marriages have to end in divorce. There is a somewhat salvageable relationship, and the couple can continue to live happily ever after. Astrologer M.D Sharma Ji offers a variety of solutions to save a beautiful marital relationship.
M.D Sharma Ji provides solutions to divorce issues for those who want to end the divorce chapter in their life, besides he also solves some husband and wife issues.
- M.D Sharma Ji can end all the problems arising in your marriage due to the interference of your in-laws or relatives.
- Our specialist divorce problem solution astrologer will also solve the problems that differences in marital status bring to society.
- The involvement of third parties in the marriage or the partner’s attraction to third parties can bring the marriage to the brink of divorce. However, you can get rid of this reason by contacting M.D Sharma Ji.
According to M.D Sharma Ji, Chanting the right mantra in a certain way can clear up misunderstandings between couples and revive the relationship. For years he has been helping people save their relationships by offering solutions to divorce problems. Our professional divorce problem solution astrologer uses the art of astrology to create spells and solutions for divorce problems to ensure that they work more effectively than any other solution. If you want it, come to M.D Sharma Ji and get help for your divorce problem. So, what are you waiting for? contactM.D Sharma Ji now.